Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HL:LN) (HRGLF) PT Lowered to GBP15.60 at Citi
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Citi analyst Nicholas Herman lowered the price target on Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HL:LN) (OTC: HRGLF) to GBP15.60 (from GBP15.80) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK54 at Jefferies
- Berger Paints India Ltd. (BRGR:IN) PT Raised to INR750 at HSBC
- Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) PT Raised to EUR9 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!