Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.24 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500 falls from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Canaccord Genuity analyst Charlie Sharp raised the price target on Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) to GBP0.24 (from GBP0.21) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Corp Group Ltd (CCP:AU) PT Lowered to AUD28.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- Neighbourly Pharmacy Inc (NBLY:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at Scotiabank
- Daiwa Securities Group Inc. (8601:JP) (DSEEY) PT Raised to JPY610 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!