Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Goldman Sachs analyst Jiun Im raised the price target on Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) to KRW150,000.00 (from KRW145,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK167 at Barclays
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$5 at National Bank Financial
- NuVista Energy Ltd (NVA:CN) (NUVSF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.75 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!