Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) PT Lowered to KRW35,000 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- Salesforce (CRM) shares slide despite topping earnings, revenue expectations
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Snowflake shares plunge 13% despite Q3 beat
- Market turmoil and economic decline, before recovery in 2023, says JPM's Kolanovic
JPMorgan analyst Jihyun Cho lowered the price target on Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) to KRW35,000.00 (from KRW53,000.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vonovia SE (VNA:DR) (VNNVF) PT Lowered to EUR32 at JPMorgan
- UCB SA (UCB:BB) (UCBJY) PT Lowered to EUR105 at JPMorgan
- Danone SA (BN:FP) (DANOY) PT Lowered to EUR65 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!