Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co Ltd. (002008:CH) PT Lowered to RMB35.80 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Apple (AAPL) threatened to withhold Twitter from App Store says Musk
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar rebounds on Fed expectations, Aussie drops
Credit Suisse analyst Daniel Cui lowered the price target on Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co Ltd. (002008:CH) to RMB35.80 (from RMB43.20) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capita Plc. (CPI:LN) (CTAGF) PT Lowered to GBP0.40 at RBC Capital
- Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (BKIMF) PT Raised to EUR7.40 at Citi
- Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (RKWBF) PT Raised to DKK1,690 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!