Hannover Rueck SE (HNR1:GR) (HVRRF) PT Raised to EUR184 at HSBC
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
HSBC analyst Thomas Fossard raised the price target on Hannover Rueck SE (HNR1:GR) (OTC: HVRRF) to EUR184.00 (from EUR166.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (QUISF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.70 at Raymond James
- Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (NNCSF) PT Lowered to AUD4.78 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!