Hankook Tire Co Ltd (161390:KS) PT Raised to KRW50,000 at CLSA
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
CLSA analyst Dohyoung Kim raised the price target on Hankook Tire Co Ltd (161390:KS) to KRW50,000.00 (from KRW49,000.00) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- Itochu Techno-Solutions Corp. (4739:JP) (ITTOF) PT Raised to JPY3,850 at Goldman Sachs
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) PT Raised to $28 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!