Hangzhou Tigermed Consulting Co (3347:HK) PT Lowered to HK$160 at Daiwa Securities
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Daiwa Securities lowered its price target on Hangzhou Tigermed Consulting Co (3347:HK) to HK$160.00 (from HK$175.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NSFOCUS Technologies Group (300369:CH) PT Raised to RMB17 at Morgan Stanley
- Will Semiconductor Co Ltd (603501:CH) PT Lowered to RMB310 at Morgan Stanley
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY7,300 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!