Hammerson Plc (HMSO:LN) (HMSNF) PT Lowered to GBP0.25 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Barclays analyst Paul May lowered the price target on Hammerson Plc (HMSO:LN) (OTC: HMSNF) to GBP0.25 (from GBP0.26) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR815 at JPMorgan
- Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Raised to CHF555 at Stifel
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF216 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!