Hamamatsu Photonics KK (6965:JP) PT Lowered to JPY8,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- S&P 500, Nasdaq end higher as investors eye economic path
- Oil Prices Could Fall to $60s by End of 2022 if Recession Unfolds - Citi
- These Stocks Could Outperform in Second Half of 2022 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- BofA's Sell Side Indicator Signals +14% Returns Over the Next 12 Months
- Euro slumps to two-decade low, oil tumbles as recession fears intensify
Nomura/Instinet analyst Motoya Kohtani lowered the price target on Hamamatsu Photonics KK (6965:JP) to JPY8,000.00 (from JPY9,600.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$36 at Raymond James
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Lowered to CHF300 at Societe Generale
- Georg Fischer AG (GF:SW) PT Lowered to CHF71 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!