Haitong Securities Co Ltd (6837:HK) (HTNGF) PT Lowered to HK$6.87 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Morgan Stanley analyst Katherine Liu lowered the price target on Haitong Securities Co Ltd (6837:HK) (OTC: HTNGF) to HK$6.87 (from HK$7.39) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $57 at Susquehanna
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR43 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!