Haitian International (1882:HK) PT Raised to HK$19.40 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Goldman Sachs analyst Jacqueline Du raised the price target on Haitian International (1882:HK) to HK$19.40 (from HK$17.50) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hansol Chemical Co Ltd (014680:KS) PT Raised to KRW375,400 at Goldman Sachs
- Apollo Hospitals (APHS:IN) PT Raised to INR4,900 at Goldman Sachs
- Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Raised to GBP7.40 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!