Haemonetics (HAE) PT Lowered to $85 at Jefferies After Another Big Bath Quarter
- S&P futures about 1% below record level ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
- Bitcoin struggles to regain ground after plunging on China crackdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Anthony Petrone lowered the price target on Haemonetics (NYSE: HAE) to $85.00 (from $105.00) after the company reported the big bath quarter...again. This resulted in EPS estimates being cut to $2.35 from $2.60 in 2021 and $2.66 from $3.25 in 2022.
That said, the analyst noted several big shifts coming out of the quarter: 1) confirmation that a wide-scale NexLynk/NexSys upgrade cycle is underway, 2) Persona is high with conversions probable, 3) ~50% of restructuring savings will be reinvested, and 4) Cardiva opex will be in the $60-$65mn range out of gate.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "Fully baked, our revised bridge suggests that key contracts can still generate up to $3.80 in adj EPS under reasonable terms which in turn supports our total co revised outlook for $4.75-$5.00 in the F2024-F2025 window. Using the current discount 22-24x forward framework discounted 2-years at 12% supports our revised $85 PT (prior $105)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Lowered to $153 at BTIG, Lowers H1 2022 China Estimates (correction)
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Skillsoft Corp. (SKIL) at Buy (correction)
- Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (SMMCF) PT Raised to Cdn$18.50 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!