HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP4.14 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Jefferies analyst Joseph Dickerson raised the price target on HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (NYSE: HSBC) to GBP4.14 (from GBP4.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Balkrishna Industries Ltd. (BIL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Kotak
- Park Lawn Corp. Ltd. (PLC:CN) (PRRWF) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at Stifel Canada
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Raised to INR1,036 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!