HKT Trust and HKT Limited (6823:HK) (HKTTF) PT Lowered to HK$11 at JPMorgan
- Wall St opens higher on Meta surge, Fed relief
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Euro zone shares near one-year high as investors take hawkish ECB in stride
- S&P 500 to hit 4,300 in the coming weeks - Stifel
JPMorgan analyst Michelle Wei lowered the price target on HKT Trust and HKT Limited (6823:HK) (OTC: HKTTF) to HK$11.00 (from HK$13.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Mandiri (BMRI:IJ) (PPERF) PT Raised to IDR11,069 at Morgan Stanley
- BOC Hong Kong (2388:HK) (BHKLY) PT Raised to HK$34 at HSBC
- Moneysupermarket.com (MONY:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.55 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!