HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Lowered to INR850 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
JPMorgan analyst Ankur Rudra lowered the price target on HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) to INR850.00 (from INR950.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orsted A/S (ORSTED:DC) (DNNGY) PT Raised to DKK697 at Citi
- Cummins India (KKC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,450 at Citi
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) (YAGOY) PT Lowered to NT$597 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!