H.C. Wainwright Starts Histogenics Corp. (HSGX) at Buy
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Histogenics Corp. (NASDAQ: HSGX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.50.
Analyst Swayampakula Ramakanth commented, "Histogenics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel regenerative therapies to address muscular-skeletal conditions. The company’s lead product, NeoCart, is an autologous, live-cell synthetic tissue implant manufactured from a patient’s own bone cells and is used to repair cartilage defects in the knee. For decades, the standard of care for knee cartilage restoration has been microfracture surgery, which tends to take very long to heal (up to 2 years or more) and have inconsistent results. NeoCart, on the other hand, could help alleviate pain and restore function in 3-12 months and is manufactured to precise specifications for each patient. The company is currently conducting a registration-directed Phase 3 study evaluating the use of NeoCart versus microfracture as first-line treatment for knee cartilage injury, with top line results expected in 2018. We believe that NeoCart could become a first-in-class treatment with a $3B dollar market opportunity in the US alone. We expect NeoCart to reach the market in the US in 2019 and achieve risk-adjusted revenues of $144M by 2027."
Shares of Histogenics Corp. closed at $1.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Avalo Therapeutics Inc. (AVTX) at Outperform
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10.61 at CLSA
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Opendoor Technologies (OPEN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!