H.C. Wainwright Reiterates Buy Rating on Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK), Cites Impressive Preclinical Results in MAC Lung Infections
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts PRTK Hot Sheet
12 Buy, 1 Hold, 0 Sell
Rating Trend: = Flat
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 9 | Down: 10 | New: 12
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Ed Arce reiterated a Buy rating and $27.00 price target on Paratek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PRTK), following a recent data update.
The analyst quotes: "Our price target on PRTK shares is supported by our rNPV model that is driven primarily by U.S. sales of NUZYRA for ABSSSI and CABP (in both the hospital and community settings) through 2031E (peak sales $693M in 2027; zero terminal value), as well as NTM (peak sales $723M) discounted at 13.5%, resulting in a risk-adjusted value of $24.00 per share. We also include $2.29 per share for the future procurement of NUZYRA by BARDA, and $0.56 per share for royalties on U.S. net sales of SEYSARA by partner Almirall, S.A. (BME: ALM; not rated) through 2031E. Risks to the attainment of our PT include, among others, commercial risk of missing guided sales targets; failed or equivocal results in NTM; unforeseen safety and/ or tolerability issues; and dilution to current shareholders from additional equity offering(s)."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Paratek Pharmaceuticals click here. For more ratings news on Paratek Pharmaceuticals click here.
Shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals closed at $3.39 yesterday.
By Vlad Schepkov | [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK) Gains Following Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- China Communications Construction Company Limited (1800:HK) (CCCGF) PT Raised to HK$6.40 at JPMorgan
- China Mobile Ltd (600941:CH) (CHL) PT Raised to RMB108 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEquity Offerings, H.C. Wainwright, Ed Arce, Vlad Schepkov
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!