H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at Scotiabank
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Scotiabank analyst Mario Saric raised the price target on H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) to Cdn$18.00 (from Cdn$17.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$554 at Citi
- Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc. (ULE:LN) (UEHPY) PT Raised to GBP35 at Citi
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR390 at Elara Securities India
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!