H&H International Holdings (1112:HK) (BTSDF) PT Lowered to HK$43 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Morgan Stanley analyst Dustin Wei lowered the price target on H&H International Holdings (1112:HK) (OTC: BTSDF) to HK$43.00 (from HK$48.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10 at Credit Suisse
- Stellantis NV (STLA:FP) PT Raised to EUR17.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!