H&H International Holdings (1112:HK) (BTSDF) PT Lowered to HK$39 at Daiwa Securities
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Daiwa Securities analyst Anson Chan lowered the price target on H&H International Holdings (1112:HK) (OTC: BTSDF) to HK$39.00 (from HK$40.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- John Wood Group Plc. (WG/:LN) (WDGJF) PT Lowered to GBP2.90 at HSBC
- LafargeHolcim Ltd (LHW:SW) (HCMLY) PT Raised to CHF60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!