Gujarat State Petronet (GUJS:IN) PT Raised to INR390 at CLSA
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
CLSA analyst Vikash Kumar Jain raised the price target on Gujarat State Petronet (GUJS:IN) to INR390.00 (from INR330.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
- Lasertec Corp. (6920:JP) (LSRCF) PT Raised to JPY20,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!