Guggenheim Highlights Latest Specialty Pharma Short Interest Data (HZNP) (VRX) (PRGO) (SHPG) (AGN)
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Guggenheim analyst Louise Chen broke down the latest short interest data (6/30/2016) for the Specialty Pharmaceutical sector and other key Pharma/Biotech players.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) short interest fell 7.2%
- Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO) short interest fell 32.8%
- Shire (NYSE: SHPG) short interest fell 28.7%
- Allergan (NYSE: AGN) short interest fell 19.7%
- Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) short interest fell 10.1%
- Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK) short interest fell 8.1%
- Endo Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: ENDP) short interest fell 5.4%
- Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) short interest rose 23.5%
- Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) short interest rose 8.4%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Berkeley Lights (BLI) on Short-Seller Related Sell-Off, Trims More Tesla (TSLA)
- Tokyo Electron Limited (8035:JP) (TOELY) PT Raised to JPY28,900 at Credit Suisse
- Iress Ltd. (IRE:AU) PT Lowered to AUD13.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!