Guangzhou Shangpin Home Collection (300616:CH) PT Lowered to RMB35 at Goldman Sachs
- Stocks caught in crosshairs of earnings and central bank meetings
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- ServiceNow (NOW) Tops Estimates but Stock Dips as Outlook Implies Subscription Revenue Slowdown, Analysts Remain Positive
- Oil hits two-week low on Iran talks and U.S. stocks build
Goldman Sachs analyst Nicolas Yi lowered the price target on Guangzhou Shangpin Home Collection (300616:CH) to RMB35.00 (from RMB51.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FormFactor (FORM) PT Lowered to $45 at Needham & Company
- Zillow Group (ZG) PT Cut to $85 at BofA Securities on Weakening Home Turnover
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Downgrades American Capital Agency (AGNC) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!