Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) PT Lowered to HK$15.40 at CLSA
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
CLSA analyst Alvin Huang lowered the price target on Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (OTC: GZUHF) to HK$15.40 (from HK$15.90) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
- Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Denbury Inc. (DEN) at Overweight as the Only E&P with Negative Carbon Footprint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!