Guangzhou Automobile Group (2238:HK) (GNZUF) PT Lowered to HK$9 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Morgan Stanley analyst Jack Yeung lowered the price target on Guangzhou Automobile Group (2238:HK) (OTC: GNZUF) to HK$9.00 (from HK$12.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH:CN) (PRBZF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Scotiabank
- Analysts Raise Estimates and PTs on Nvidia (NVDA) After Positive Trading Update and the First Data Center CPU Launch
- Truist Securities Reiterates iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Buy at New Level After PT Cut Nearly in Half
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!