Guangdong Haid Group (002311:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70.60 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) raises FY22 outlook, tops earnings, revenue estimates
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Zscaler shares plunge 11% despite Q1 & guidance beat
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
HSBC analyst Yihui Sha lowered the price target on Guangdong Haid Group (002311:CH) to RMB70.60 (from RMB71.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng (H-Shares) (9868:HK) (XPEV) PT Raised to HK$34.78 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR75 at Bernstein
- Stifel Starts Lumentum (LITE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!