Grocery Outlet Holding (GO) PT Raised to $50 at Berenberg
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg analyst Brian McNamara raised the price target on Grocery Outlet Holding (NASDAQ: GO) to $50.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Reiterate Buy rating and raise price target to $50 (from $48). GO stock has underperformed since its Q3 earnings report November 10, up 0.6% (vs. S&P500 +4.8%), due primarily to concerns around a faster-than-expected mean reversion of favorable business trends in 2021 (e.g., Q4 comps guided +MSD% vs. +14.3% ytd). We do not share these concerns. Being a secondary and tertiary grocer to the vast majority of its customers, we believe it is only natural that GO's trends would normalize faster than conventional grocer peers. Furthermore, we believe store unit growth is as important, if not more important, to the long-term bull case. We believe GO has years of robust growth ahead, with store growth leading the way; our confidence is strengthened by the proprietary store expansion work included in this note."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- Taiwan Paiho Ltd (9938:TT) PT Raised to NT$100 at Daiwa Securities
- Cogeco Communications Inc. (CCA:CN) (CGEAF) PT Raised to Cdn$138 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!