Greenbrier Companies (GBX) PT Lowered to $51 at Cowen
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Matt Elkott lowered the price target on Greenbrier Companies (NYSE: GBX) to $51.00 (from $52.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We're lowering our FY22 EPS estimate to $2.47, from $3.00. Our CY22 EPS estimate drops to $3.61, from $3.70. Our new price target is $51, down from $52, based on the same 14x multiple to our new CY22 estimate. We had been cautious into the print (Estimate Fine-Tuning and 3Q Positioning) but continue to favor the company longer term and believe the selloff is a unique buying opportunity."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) PT Raised to $485 at Morgan Stanley After Guidance Blows Away Expectations
- Macquarie Upgrades Ace Hardware Indonesia Tbk PT (ACES:IJ) (ACEHF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Nordstrom (JWN) PT Lowered to $22 at Morgan Stanley on Prospect of Cost Inflation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!