GreenPower Motor Company Inc (GP) PT Lowered to $35 at BTIG
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG analyst Greg Lewis lowered the price target on GreenPower Motor Company Inc (NASDAQ: GP) to $35.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "GP reported FYQ1 earnings yesterday (AMC) and was trading up ~1% despite lower than expected revenues of $2.6M which was below consensus of $4.7M with revenues down 39% sequentially, but up 16% Y-Y. We note the broader EV OEM universe was trading down on average 3%-6% this morning. In FYQ1, GP delivered 21 EV Stars (vs 30 last quarter) and 0 BEASTs/EV-250s (vs 5 last quarter). Management noted it expects sales for its BEAST buses to pick up in the Fall (following the trade show in a few weeks), and we are modeling BEAST sales to recover into the mid-single-digit range per quarter. More importantly, despite the ebbs and flows of vehicles sales (FYQ1 is typically the weakest with a steady build into FYQ4) the Company has now ramped production capacity to ~20 EV Stars/month and ~10 BEASTs/month hitting its target previously laid out last year. The production ramp has seen inventory reach roughly 55 EV Stars which is in-line with management’s goal of maintaining 1-2 months of production in inventory (we note as production ramps to ~100 vehicles/month, management expects vehicle inventory to move towards ~1 month, given the lead times in delivering vehicles to customers. We reiterate our Buy rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KION Group AG (KGX:GR) (KIGRY) PT Lowered to EUR35 at Berenberg
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co Ltd (5202:JP) PT Raised to JPY540 at JPMorgan
- Sharp Corp. (6753:JP) (SHCAY) PT Lowered to JPY850 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!