Green Thumb Industries (GTBIF) PT Raised to $45 at Benchmark Following EPS
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Green Thumb Industries (OTC: GTBIF) to $45.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "GTBIF delivered better than consensus view F4Q20 revenue and adjusted EBITDA. We anticipate strong financial momentum and increased institutional ownership in both GTBIF and their domestic MSO cannabis peers. We think the U.S. cannabis regulatory framework will become more favorable in a short time for domestic MSOs and allow uplifting to senior exchanges and accelerate cannabis market growth. GTBIF generated its 4th consecutive quarter of positive CFO. We believe the U.S. cannabis market offers an unparalleled return opportunity."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEAT Ltd. (CEAT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,310 at Macquarie
- Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) PT Raised to INR350 at JPMorgan
- Star Petroleum Refining PCL. (SPRC:TB) PT Lowered to THB9 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!