Gree Inc. (3632:JP) (GREZF) PT Raised to JPY600 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
JPMorgan analyst Haruka Mori raised the price target on Gree Inc. (3632:JP) (OTC: GREZF) to JPY600.00 (from JPY500.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Overweight, 'Long-Term Compounder on Sale'
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (FRTAF) to Buy
- Marks and Spencer Group Plc. (MKS:LN) (MAKSY) PT Lowered to GBP1.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!