Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai (000651:CH) PT Lowered to RMB49 at Goldman Sachs
- Stocks caught in crosshairs of earnings and central bank meetings
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- ServiceNow (NOW) Tops Estimates but Stock Dips as Outlook Implies Subscription Revenue Slowdown, Analysts Remain Positive
- Oil hits two-week low on Iran talks and U.S. stocks build
Goldman Sachs analyst Nicolas Yi lowered the price target on Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai (000651:CH) to RMB49.00 (from RMB67.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MaxLinear (MXL) PT Raised to $60 at Stifel
- UPDATE: UBS Double Upgrades Teradyne (TER) to Buy
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Enjoy Technology Inc. (ENJY) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!