Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) PT Raised to RMB59 at Daiwa Securities
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Daiwa Securities analyst Kelvin Lau raised the price target on Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) to RMB59.00 (from RMB58.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Lowered to AUD122.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP2.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFY) PT Raised to GBP5.10 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!