Great Portland Estates Plc. (GPOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP8.10 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Morgan Stanley analyst Christopher Fremantle raised the price target on Great Portland Estates Plc. (GPOR:LN) to GBP8.10 (from GBP8.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Raised to $36 at Susquehanna
- Pact Group Holdings (PGH:AU) (PTTCF) PT Lowered to AUD4.25 at Credit Suisse
- China Gas Holdings Ltd. (0384:HK) (CGHLY) PT Lowered to HK$26 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!