Gordon Haskett Upgrades Restoration Hardware (RH) to Accumulate
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gordon Haskett upgraded Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) from Hold to Accumulate, raises price target to $172.00.
The analyst says lateral reads bode well for the company and likes the continued streamlining of operations. The analyst also raises Q2, FY 2018, and FY 2019 EPS estimates.
Shares of Restoration Hardware closed at $153.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Chewy Inc. (CHWY) to Outperform
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$5 at National Bank Financial
- Spartan Delta Corp (SDE:CN) (DALXF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!