Goodfood Market (FOOD:CN) (GDDFF) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at Stifel Canada
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Stifel Canada analyst Martin Landry raised the price target on Goodfood Market (FOOD:CN) (OTC: GDDFF) to Cdn$19.00 (from Cdn$14.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolters Kluwer NV (WKL:NA) (WTKWY) PT Raised to EUR93.80 at Barclays
- METSO OUTOTEC CORP (MOCORP:FH) (OUKPY) PT Lowered to EUR11 at Morgan Stanley
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR42 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!