Goodfood Market (FOOD:CN) (GDDFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$15 at Stifel Canada
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Stifel Canada analyst Martin Landry lowered the price target on Goodfood Market (FOOD:CN) (OTC: GDDFF) to Cdn$15.00 (from Cdn$18.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Raised to AUD2.40 at Morgan Stanley
- Sprout Social Inc. (SPT) PT Raised to $105 at Baird
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Upgrades BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI) to Buy, $100 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!