Goodfood Market (FOOD:CN) (GDDFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$11.50 at Scotiabank
- European stocks eye weekly drop, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike plan
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Scotiabank analyst George Doumet lowered the price target on Goodfood Market (FOOD:CN) (OTC: GDDFF) to Cdn$11.50 (from Cdn$13.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at RBC Capital
- Seagate Technology (STX) PT Raised to $95 at Stifel
- Disco Corp. (6146:JP) (DSCVF) PT Raised to JPY41,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!