GoodRx Holdings Inc. (GDRX) PT Raised to $50 at Credit Suisse After Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Jailendra Singh raised the price target on GoodRx Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: GDRX) to $50.00 (from $49.00) on 20x (unchanged) the updated 2022 revenue estimate. On the call, management stated it has not seen any adverse impact subsequent to the Amazon Pharmacy and Prime Rx announcement back in November. Instead, the Amazon moves have served to drive pharmacies closer together and the PBMs as well (i.e. other than Express Scripts).
The analyst reiterated an Outperform rating, stating "On the pharmacy side, GoodRx has seen Amazon drive
incremental partnerships that GoodRx is doing with pharmacies. While the weaker cold/flu season this year has resulted little impact, the momentum in the number of partnerships shows the intent that pharmacies have to partner with GoodRx more. On the PBM side, GoodRx has continued looking for better rates given the receptivity PBMs have in GoodRx being able to drive incremental volume and revenue."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $700 at Cowen, Best Set-Up Into EPS
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR40 at Jefferies
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!