Goldman Sachs Upgrades DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) to Buy, 'Industry leader with assets to deepen competitive moat at scale'
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
(Updated - January 26, 2021 1:07 AM EST)
Goldman Sachs analyst Stephen Grambling upgraded DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $65.00 (from $45.00).
The analyst comments "We upgrade DKNG to Buy as we expect ongoing sales beats versus consensus driven by 1) sustained market leading position in new and existing markets, 2) ability to participate in the economics of single operator states, and 3) presence of national partnerships that should allow them to accelerate growth and achieve scale sooner than the broader peer group. We continue to see DKNG (along with PENN) as having the greatest optionality to drive a network effect which we expect to be accompanied by an upward valuation re-rating."
Shares of DraftKings Inc. closed at $51.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Raised to AUD19.40 at Macquarie
- Ten Entertainment Group Plc. (TEG:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.25 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!