Goldman Sachs Starts Madison Square Garden Entertainment (MSGE) at Neutral on valuation
- Futures slip as mixed data clouds Fed policy outlook
- 12 Wall Street analysts discuss Apple Vision Pro as 'hefty' price pushes shares lower
- Bitcoin slides to near 3-month lows after SEC sues Binance
- SEC sues Binance, Apple unveils Vision Pro headset - what's moving markets
- Apple (AAPL) should buy Disney (DIS) to drive adoption of Vision Pro - analyst
Get Alerts MSGE Hot Sheet
7 Buy, 6 Hold, 0 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 14 | Down: 14 | New: 21
Join SI Premium – FREE
Goldman Sachs analyst Stephen Laszczyk initiates coverage on Madison Square Garden Entertainment (NYSE: MSGE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $40.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage of Madison Square Garden Entertainment (MSGE) with a Neutral rating and a 12-month price target of $40, representing 12% upside potential. While MSG
Entertainment’s recent spin has created a unique opportunity for investors to gain pure-play exposure to a live entertainment venues business (as well as the favorable secular tailwinds and strong financial model that come along with it), we view valuation at current levels as appropriate given the expected growth profile and capital allocation opportunities of the business relative to comparable companies in the marketplace today."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Madison Square Garden Entertainment click here. For more ratings news on Madison Square Garden Entertainment click here.
Shares of Madison Square Garden Entertainment closed at $35.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Starts Agenus Inc. (AGEN) at Outperform; Sees 365% Upside
- Big Yellow Group Plc. (BYG:LN) (BYLOF) PT Raised to GBP11.25 at RBC Capital
- Berenberg Starts Renew Holdings Plc (RNWH:LN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!