Goldman Sachs Starts Arcus Biosciences (RCUS) at Neutral
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs initiates coverage on Arcus Biosciences (NYSE: RCUS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Salveen Richter cites a relative lack of NT catalysts for coming out on the sideline.
Shares of Arcus Biosciences closed at $14.34 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today Marks the Second Largest Single Stock Options Expiration in History ($818B), Names to Watch: HLT, VLO, IBM, GM, GOOGL, CRM
- Safestore Holdings Plc. (SAFE:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.90 at Jefferies
- Mizuho Financial Group (8411:JP) (MFG) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!