Goldman Sachs Downgrades NVR Inc. (NVR) to Sell
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Goldman Sachs downgraded NVR Inc. (NYSE: NVR) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $1,050.00.
Analyst Eli Hackel said, "We are adding NVR, Inc. to the Americas Sell List with 7% downside vs. 16% upside for the rest of our coverage. NVR ranks last in terms of exposures as measured by the GS MSA Matrix, and we think its relative position has weakened, as the industry’s bounce off the low has occurred and we are seeing increased dispersion between the best performing markets and NVR’s markets."
Shares of NVR Inc. closed at $1115.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sumitomo Warehouse Co Ltd (9303:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at JPMorgan
- B2W Cia Digital (BTOW3:BZ) (BZWHF) PT Lowered to R$72 at Morgan Stanley
- Daiwa House Industry Co Ltd. (1925:JP) (DWAHY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!