Goldman Sachs Downgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Sell
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Flowserve Corp. (NYSE: FLS) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $37.00.
Analyst Joe Ritchie cites weaker mid-cycle expectations for the downgrade and believes a recovery in teh business will take longer than the market is currently expecting.
Shares of Flowserve Corp. closed at $42.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10.10 at Morgan Stanley
- GLJ Research Trims Tesla (TSLA) Q2 Delivery Estimates, Raise FY21
- Hyundai Engineering and Construction Co Ltd (000720:KS) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!