Gogo (GOGO) PT Raised to $23 at Cowen
- Wall St falls after strong service-sector data feeds hawkish Fed fears
- Apple iPhone production impact at Hon Hai could be better than feared - Morgan Stanley
- Activision Blizzard rallies on report Microsoft 'ready to fight' FTC to complete deal
- Morgan Stanley's Wilson is a stock seller again as tactical rally plays out
- Tesla (TSLA) cuts December Model Y output at Shanghai plant
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Lance Vitanz raised the price target on Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) to $23.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Yesterday BTO, Gogo discussed at length its significantly increased LT financial targets for sales growth, EBITDA margin, and FCF, driven by ongoing record equipment sales that should drive growth in high-margin service revs through at least 2025. Our revised estimates suggests Gogo shares could be worth $27-30 by early 2024; we discount back at a high-teens hurdle rate to arrive at our $23 PT."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) business model 'positions the stock favorably' - Cowen
- Makita Corp. (6586:JP) (MKTAY) PT Lowered to JPY3,700 at Goldman Sachs
- Jtekt (6473:JP) (JTEKY) PT Lowered to JPY850 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!