Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,040 at Jefferies
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Jefferies analyst Vivek Maheshwari raised the price target on Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL:IN) to INR1,040.00 (from INR1,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,115 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mazda Motor Corp (7261:JP) (MZDAF) PT Raised to JPY1,230 at Jefferies
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) PT Lowered to Cdn$71 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!