Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL:IN) PT Lowered to INR844 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Aditya Soman lowered the price target on Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL:IN) to INR844.00 (from INR845.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd (300750:CH) PT Lowered to RMB461 at Goldman Sachs
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Raised to EUR12.40 at UBS
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!