GoPro (GPRO) Sees Early Weakness as Company Temporarily Stops Shipping to Amazon (AMZN)
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 7:37 AM EDT)
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) is seeing early pressure after Piper Jaffray analyst Erinn Murphy highlighted that the action camera maker is not currently shipping to Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN), which represents an estimated 12-14% of sales.
Following clarification Wednesday evening from GoPro management, Murphy said the company plans to resume shipping to Amazon at the end of October. Meanwhile, it has been shipping to Best Buy, other partners and their own GoPro.com channel.
If GoPro resumes shipping to Amazon by the end of October/beginning of November, the revenue shortfall would be less than their originally estimated $100 million which is predicated on four months, Murphy said.
"Nonetheless, this is a disruption of a key partner that we believe was not contemplated in guidance and we will continue to monitor the progress of this channel partner into the Holiday season," she said.
The firm reiterated their Underweight rating and $9 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASMedia Technology inc. (5269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$2,520 at Credit Suisse
- UPDATE: Medicaid Programs Must Cover Biogen's (BIIB) Aduhelm, CMS Says - Cowen
- Last Week Marked Largest Outflows From Equities Since March 2020 and Biggest US Stocks Selling Since Early 2018 - BofA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!