Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (GHGUY) PT Raised to GBP12.30 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500 wobbles to the end of its worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
RBC Capital analyst Ruairi Cullinane raised the price target on Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (OTC: GHGUY) to GBP12.30 (from GBP10.50) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) to Buy
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at Stifel
- UPDATE: Selectquote (SLQT) PT Lowered to $2.75 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!